Friday, September 18, 2009

Search for Pre-nup Venue 3 : McKinley Hill Fort


Tomorrow is Saturday again and Mya took a leave from work since tomorrow is my soon-to-be mother-in-law's birthday and were going to buy a present for her. The original plan was to give her a Pink DS lite ... yes ... DS lite! She's really addicted to it since Carlo (my fiance's baby bro) bought his DS lite and she learned how to play it, she never stop playing it even in the middle of the night. Anyways since were going out again tomorrow with Mya and Chris, I'm sure were going to have another sample pre-nup shoot. But we still don't know where we're going but I'm sure were going to have a fun day again tomorrow!

This is just the continuation of my search for the perfect pre-nup venue. These pictures were taken in McKinley in The Fort, it's actually in one of my fiance's project, as I mentioned in my early post Mya and her boyfriend Chris took these pictures and Mya edited some of it...
Here are the pictures :


Back Shot!



Arm-Forward-Raise Pose



An aware stolen shot! What?!?!?!



Marching Shot with Gwen and Mya

3 comments:

Janice said...

sosyal!

this is a nice place and the photos are big time nice!!!

Maganda pala jan ah.. hmm.. ma-suggest nga sa friend ko.. hehe

talking about prenups.. I'm gonna attend my BFF's engagement!!! need to get my beach babe body back :p

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.

Grampy said...

Love the photo's. I like the three girls walking away.
Have a good weekend. And keep the prenup photos coming.


 
template by suckmylolly.com