Friday, September 11, 2009

My Wedding Suppliers Update


This is just a quick post.  I still have 7 months to prepare for my wedding , 218 days to be exact as of today.  So far I already booked 5 major suppliers hehehe...  I'm so excited and active in preparing for my wedding.  I'm the kind of person who hates cramming and doing things in the last minutes.  I want everything to be organized.  I know that there's no such thing as a perfect wedding but as much as possible I want it to be at least near to perfect.  Another thing is that we are considering our budget,  it's very important to know your budget and how much  you are willing to spend for your wedding..   Early preparation can also gives you an opportunity to get a lot of discounts and  freebies.  Also by doing this you can get to avail their old prices , as we know prices goes up every year, so if  you booked their product or service this year and they will increase their price for the next year,  you will still pay their old price.   Is'nt it a smart move?!?!? Yes it is!

Here are the list of my contracted wedding suppliers:

Reception Venue :  Oasis Manila Pavillion



Catering :  Lina Vitan Catering 




Photo/Video Coverage :  Smart Shot Studio 



Photo Booth :  Nice Print Studio On Wheel  





Hair and Make up Artist :  Jeng Sy and Carlan Make up Artist 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ish, ang ganda ng oasis!!!


 
template by suckmylolly.com