Friday, October 30, 2009

My On-the-day Wedding Planner

A wedding planner is a team or a group of people who are a valuable aid when it comes to planning your special day. Bridal consultant or wedding coordinators are the tittles that is usually use in this kind of profession. You may choose from different kinds of wedding coordination depending on your needs. There's usually 3 types of coordination, these are "Full coordination" , "Semi-coordination" and the most popular "On-the-day Coordination".
Full wedding coordination usually starts from 6 months to 1 year before the wedding. These includes almost all of the wedding preparation. From planning the budget, church search, reception venue, appointments with various suppliers and even assisting little wedding details. These kind of service or planning is popular for overseas brides who needs someone to make the foot work for them. These is also the most expensive service among the 3 coordination.
Semi-coordination is done when the couple have already signed contract to various suppliers and vendors but still needs assistance to take over the details and make necessary follow-ups for their most special day.
Finally, the On-the-day event coordination. This is the service that we need since I'm a hands-on bride and I want to make all the decisions for our wedding (I mean "us,we,me and my H2b" hehehe). This service is done when the bride and groom already signed contracts with their suppliers but would like someone to oversee the wedding day arrangement and make sure that everything that they worked for will run smoothly and stress free specially for the bride.

In my case we booked Your Events Coordination and I took their on-the-day wedding coordination services. I first met Ms. Hencel Barrio (The head coordinator) last June in Trinoma when they joined a bridal fair. Since then I've beem eying them because of the services that they offer. Their coordination includes 2 meetings before the wedding day, it's 2 months before and 2 week before the wedding. Their service also include the following:

  • Wedding Checklist and templates to guide the couple in preparing for their big day.
  • Supplier Coordination
  • Wedding preparation Assistance at the dressing venue.
  • Church Processional Management
  • Guest Reception Management
  • Gift registry management
  • Program Management
  • Pictorial flow management
  • Technical check-up and reception venue management
  • Games facilitation, including props and prizes
  • Album / Signature frame turnover facilitation
Freebies :
  • Place cards for Presidential Tables
  • 5 Coordinators (1 Events Manager, 1 Church Manager, 1 Reception Manager, 1 Brides Assistant and 1 Staff)
  • RSVP Services (via landline, e-mail and sms services only)


I'm really looking forward to work with them. I'm hoping that they can really help me and make me a stress-free bride on my wedding day.

3 comments:

book review said...

thank you :)

FHnet said...

be a success for wedding

Football Highlight

Dhemz said...

btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
Question: (Name of child) is my winning Pinoy Smile because…..
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!


 
template by suckmylolly.com